Slotenmaker Holland respects the privacy of its customers, in particular their rights with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to full transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: “The administrator”): Slotenmaker Holland, established in Sterrebaan 9, 3542 DJ Utrecht, Chamber of Commerce number:.
Article 2 - The processing of personal data
- Your personal data is collected by Slotenmaker Holland. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; is regarded as identifiable as a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- We process the following categories of personal data from you:
Our website does not keep personal information and does not use your data for marketing purposes.
Insofar as we collect general browsing data and statistics data, these will be anonymized.
When you contact us, we use your contact details, email and telephone to perform our services.
We need to contact you to perform the services, to make an appointment and to make our services possible.
Except for our services, we will never use your contact details. We will also not share this with third parties.
You can fill in a contact form via the contact page, for example when you want to request a quote. The information you enter will be used to answer your question and contact you. You can choose whether or not to provide certain information. The data is saved to send and execute the order or quotation you have requested.
Slotenmaker Holland uses multiple Google services, such as Google Analytics. With analytics we keep track of how the website is perceived by users. We have concluded a privacy agreement with Google for this. We also anonymize your IP address. We therefore do not receive any personal data from you. We also do not allow Google to share your data with third parties.
Article 3 - Purpose of the processing
We don't just collect your personal data. Your (anonymised) personal data is processed for:
- Marketing purposes
Article 4 - Registration of personal data
Your personal data is registered in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 - Your rights with regard to your data
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at.
- Every request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month after the submitted request, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the data subject is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
Article 7 - Commercial offers
- You can receive commercial offers from the administrator if you have given permission for this. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address:.
- Your data will not be used by partners of the controller for commercial purposes.
Article 8 - Retention period for data
The data collected by the administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 9 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 10 - Security
Our website uses various security methods to safeguard your data. They consist of at least the following actions:
- We do not collect and store online data from you
- We use an encrypted connection
We encrypt the information we receive with the contact form. We do this through the SSL connection of our website. Your personal data is thereby secured from any leaks. The SSL certificate also protects the communication between the browser and the website. This can be seen from the https, and the security certificate at the top of the website.
Article 11 - Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact:,.
This privacy statement applies from April 01, 2020 until further notice.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://slotmaker-holland.nl/
Sterrebaan 9, 3542 DJ Utrecht
For more information about the legal requirements regarding data protection, please visit the European website on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For Dutch specific legislation, you can find more information about the GDPR here.